Words Missing from English

I am often hit with a what feels to me to be concepts that should have a word but do not. I am also not good at coming up with new words, so I’m going to see if the LazyWeb can help. This will (hopefully) be a series where we come up with words that are apparently missing from the english language, because lord knows we need more words. We shall start with a silly one:

The temporary momements of nasal clarity when one is congested.

Here is two attempts to start us off:

  • AirFlowBreak – attempt to riff off of sunbreak
  • AirShowers

Do you have any ideas?