- Recursive has a nice link about common misconceptions about liberals and conservatives.
- The business story of the day the Sears and Kmart merger.
- Andrew Sullivan makes the right contrast and comparison between Abu Ghraib, the fatal shooting of a wounded man in Fallujah and what the insurgents where doing there.
- In my new theme of, “Values held in the minority disappear once you are the majority”, I give you an NPR story on how house republicans are considering a rule change to allow indicted members to remain as party leaders, in order to shield DeLay. The rule they are considering overturning was made as a “we are more ethical then you” reaction back when the democrats where in a similar situation.
- NASA set a new air speed record for air breathing engines, 10x the speed of sound.
- dbt and Andrew Sullivan points to a Washington Post article about a local community and church defending a local homosexual against Fred Phelps’s organization.